Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thinking About My Matrix

While I am relieved that I'm finished with my final project, I really was expecting to do more with the matrix and integrating technology. My first reaction to the assignment was to use a unit plan that I wrote about different genres of music. Clearly this would have been too much, so I downsized. I did have trouble simplifying it to be comprised of just one lesson, and my lesson that I used would probably take a 2-3 days, ideally. I think that this was because at the end of the semester I actually feel like I could use technology in a music class. The best thing about the project was that I finally felt like I had the capability of using the technologies that I implemented!  It feels great to know I now have a full arsenal of resources to use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment