Sunday, November 3, 2013

Unit Plan Canvas

I must say that this has been my favorite interactivity yet. When first thinking about creating a canvas, I was incredibly nervous because Michelle insisted that we go to an information session. This made me think that it was going to be an almost impossible task, but I had a lot of fun putting the visuals together.

The canvas gives a teacher the opportunity to show their students where and what to look for on the web. Often times students need help with the unit they are working on and will use Google to locate information, which can be inaccurate. By creating a canvas, we can guide our students to the right sources for the information. 

I can definitely see myself using this website in the future with my students. Music concepts and lessons can be difficult to find additional sources for unless you know exactly what you are looking for, so constructing these canvases will be helpful.

Here's a link to my canvas:

http://www.play.annenberginnovationlab.org/play2.0/challenge.php?idChallenge=2413&mode=view#network6

No comments:

Post a Comment